Beginning with the class of 2019, D214 students will be eligible to earn up to two years of tuition free college attendance at Harper College.
Harper Promise - Explanation (Spanish) (Polish) For a detailed explanation of the program, including eligibility requirements, visit the Harper Promise site by clicking here.
All freshmen are encouraged to sign up for the Harper Promise for two simple reasons:
- By signing up, students will have a two years for free college option they could later opt not to choose.
- Meeting, or exceeding, the minimum eligibility requirements will serve students well, no matter what they choose to do after high school.
Registration an Recommitment
Freshman may register in ONE of the following ways:
- Register online during the general registration process by checking the "enroll" box
- Complete the Harper Promise Program Application and return it to the College Career Room, on or before December 15, 2018.
Sophomores and Juniors must recommit each year:
- Student must recommit via a survey in Infinite Campus.
Community Service Tracker
Students will be notified in August 2018, whether they met the criteria to continue in the Harper Promise program. Students dropped from the program may appeal if they did not meet the criteria due to extraordinary circumstances. The appeals form must be emailed to Harper College by September 15, 2018. The email address is on the form.
For other information or questions, including service hours and attendance, contact Felicia Walter at (847) 718-7734 or email@example.com.