Dance Guest Form

PDF Dance Guest Form


iPad Resources


Student Handbook

The Student/Parent Handbook is a summary of the school's rules and expectations, and is not a comprehensive statement of
school procedures.

Click here to view the D214 Student Handbook in English or Spanish.


Tuition and Fees

The Board of Education sets registration, transportation, and co-curricular fees annually. Registration is generally discounted for families who register and pay by July 31. Families may be eligible for a waiver of registration fees based on income guidelines. 

Click here for registration information and applications for fee waivers. 


Student Accident Insurance

Parents have the option of enrolling their children in the Student Accident Program and paying a one-time premium for coverage. Coverage comes in two levels: school time coverage (accident only) and around the clock coverage (accident only). Parents of football players may also consider getting interscholastic football coverage.

Read more about the plans through the brochures below or click here to apply through Markel. 

PDF Student Accident Insurance Brochure (English)

PDF Student Accident Insurance Brochure (Spanish)

PDF Student Accident Insurance Flyer (English)

PDF Student Accident Insurance Flyer (Spanish)


Work Permit Application

We are happy to help your 14 or 15 year old student obtain an Illinois Department of Labor Employment Certificate (work permit).  In order to facilitate the process, please complete the Application for Work Permit and read the Minor Work Permit Information below. The application must be completed in full, all State of Illinois required documentation must be provided, and the parent/guardian AND minor must BOTH be present to apply for a work permitThere are strict laws that govern minor work permits (including the requirement that both the parties be present when filing the application), and we are not able to make any exceptions to the Illinois State Child Labor Law requirements.


Please note that we cannot issue a work permit for a minor to work in any establishment that serves or sells alcoholic beverages - even if the student will not be directly serving alcohol or working near it (this includes cashiers and order-takers for carry out at restaurants that have a dining room and serve alcohol). Please see the State of Illinois Child Labor Law 820 ILCS 205/7.13 for details.


PDF Work Permit Information

PDF Work Permit Application