Little Bison Daycare
Ms. Corinne Ginder, Educational Director
Ms. Suzanne Beam, AM Teacher
Ms. Betsy Goldenberg, PM Teacher
Ms. Kate Cahill, Teacher Aide
Blended class of 16 preschool children ages 2-5. (Limited to 2 two year olds)
Children three and older must be tiolet trained
Licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Children and Family Services - DCFS
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Calendar follows the District 214 Teachers Calendar.
7:00 - 8:00 a.m. - Cold Breakfast
Mid Morning - Snack
Noon - Hot lunch prepared by Buffalo Grove High School Lunch Program
Mid Afternoon - Snack
Emphasis is on social interaction, listening, following directions, and kindergarten readiness.
- Morning - Structured learning experience to include computer utilization for pre-kindergarten program, art enrichment activities, science activities, large and small motor activities, social awareness and much more.
- Afternoon - Outdoor play (weather permitting) in the enclosed courtyard - large muscle development (toys are made available) - Rest time daily
- Extras - Field trips, dress up days, holiday celebrations etc.
We are an educational extension of the Buffalo Grove High School Human Growth and Child Development Program. Student assistants participate in the planning and implementation of learning activities. Adult supervisors are always present in the classroom and work closely with the high school students and children.
Payments of $320.00 are due on the 15th and 30th of each month for a total $6,080.00. (19 payments)
$320.00 deposit (credited toward the last payment)
Payment is due regardless of the child's attendance
Children will be selected for admission to Little Bison Day Care based on the following criteria:
- Top Priority - Siblings who are concurrently enrolled in the program.
- Second - Buffalo Grove High School Staff
- Third - District 214 Staff
- Fourth - Residents of the surrounding communities
Insurance is available through District 214 at the parent option and expense.